addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indy WordLab Message Board › Meetup details changed: WordLab Open Mic Night!

Meetup details changed: WordLab Open Mic Night!

Ryan B.
user 13793916
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Greetings, Word Scientists!

I've been particularly busy this month, and I neglected to update next week's event info until today. Sorry about the email blast that went out touting the Earth House as our location... We are officially still meeting at Indy Reads Books from here on out. This month, we'll be doing a special Open Mic Night edition of WordLab, so be sure to check out the event details and RSVP today:­

When: Monday, October 1, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Indy Reads Books
911 Mass. Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46204

Thanks, everybody! See you Monday!

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.