addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Indianapolis Writers Meetup Group Message Board › Our Friend Linda

Our Friend Linda

James
user 2821758
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Everyone,

On August 27th, the father of our friend Linda, Philip Graham Geib, passed away. In honor of his memory the Indianapolis Writers' Group has made a donation of $50.00 to the Air Force Aid Society. We hope this donation helps others who are suffering.
Please keep Linda and her family in your thoughts and prayers.
Sincerely,
--
James Wilber

Linda
user 11076475
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 4
Words can not fully express the blessing I felt when I read this post of condolence. In fact, I couldn't even speak. I ran to find my mom and sat her down in front of the computer to read your sentiments for herself. Thank you.
Linda