|Sent on:||Tuesday, February 16, 2010 3:27 PM|
Our large financial client is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join their team. You would be responsible for developing new and enhanced functionality. The role requires well-demonstrated skills in mobile development, user interface design, and User Experience best practices.
To be successful, you must quickly understand new applications and new requirements, be able to derive the UI design from documented functional requirements, and collaborate with fellow developers, UI designers, product managers, engineers, and stakeholders. Multiple constituents will have input and feedback on design output. Expect work to be highly iterative.
Must communicate clearly and effectively; strong analytical and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal and leadership skills; able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team. Must be organized, able to act independently, and able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced and exciting environment. Must be able to develop new approaches to complex design problems and able to meet aggressive deadlines. Must have an eye for detail.
• Mobile WAP browser experience
• iPhone, Android and/or BlackBerry development experience
• Understanding of Java/J2EE technologies including servlets, JSP, JSF, XML processing.
• Experience developing on application servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebLogic etc.
• Experience with version control systems such as Subversion, ClearCase, CVS, SourceSafe etc.
• Capable of adhering to project schedules and effectively tracking progress to meet challenging deadlines and corporate initiatives.
• Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
• A proven track record of successful UI Design development projects.
• Experience with AJAX frameworks such as Prototype, script.aculo.us, jQuery or YUI.
• Experience with extreme programming (XP) / Agile development practices a plus.
• Enterprise application experience is strongly preferred.
• BS, BFA or BA major in computer science, or a related field.
• Financial services experience is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to [address removed].
If you aren't available but know someone who may be interested please feel free to pass this information along. We do offer a generous referral bonus!
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com
Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications. We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so, we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Mainz Brady Group
Email: [address removed]
Please feel free to connect to me on LinkedIn:
Can you recommend talented, technical professionals who would appreciate speaking with a recruiter? I value referrals and offer generous referral rewards -- Thank you!
This email message originally included an attachment.