addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Informal Android Developer Meetup Message Board › Multiple Avionics-related Mobile Development Positions in New Mexico

Multiple Avionics-related Mobile Development Positions in New Mexico

A former member
Post #: 1
Do you love to be around airplanes, designing applications for them, flying them? Do you daydream about how to make the pilot experience more enjoyable and safer?
I invite you to checkout a start-up company environment - developing really exciting new Aviation Android or iOS mobile applications that pilots will enjoy. Multiple positions are opening, including permanent and contract roles. Salaries in the low 100's.
Ideal candidates will have:
-Experience in Java, C#, VB.NET, C/C++
- Solid understanding of Apple iPhone/iPad app development life cycle
- Experience with Android (or iOS) SDK, NDK and startup experience preferred
- Private Pilot license is a plus
With 310 days of sunshine and year around outdoor activities, no wonder this position's location is known as an "Adventure in a natural playground" destination. Relocation assistance is available.
BENEFITS are first class. You will be joining a small cohesive group but will enjoy all the benefits of the sizable parent corporation.
You may or may not be interested in exploring career opportunities right now, but I'd love to give you an overview to see if this is a good fit for you. Our candidates are presented directly to the hiring manager. Please email me directly at 'mikef (at)' and let me know the best time and number to reach you so that I can provide more detail. Put Req. ID number 2203.1 in your subject line and/or reference when leaving messages.
Not interested? Please forward this exciting opportunity to colleagues.
Thanks, Mike.