Informal Android Developer Meetup Message Board › Android Opening in Mountain View, CA

Android Opening in Mountain View, CA

A former member
Post #: 1
Greetings! I am Todd Bergman, Lead Technical Recruiter with CypressHCM. I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with our firm Cypress, but we're a technology and application development focused recruiting company headquartered here in San Francisco. We are working on building out a new team of mobile engineers from the ground up for an exciting and successful client of ours located in Mountain View. They are not only looking for a great mobile engineer but looking for engineers that will have a large say in the design/architecture and direction of their future mobile apps.

The client I'm working with is a publisher of travel, entertainment, and local deals – if Expedia and Groupon joined together, my client would be the product. There are about 60 people in the Mountain View office, 25 of them on the IT/Engineering team, and though the company has been around for 15 years, the office functions much like a startup with a crisp, open environment.

If any one might know of any good mobile engineers with a portfolio of apps, who are open to joining a new team with huge potential i'd love to get in touch with them.

Todd Bergman
Lead Technical Recruiter CypressHCM 221 Main Street Suite 920 San Francisco, CA 94105
(415) 735-3198 (office) | 209-402-7796 (cell) | LinkedIn