Informal Android Developer Meetup Message Board › Focus Group for Software Developers

Focus Group for Software Developers

A former member
Post #: 3
My name is Heidi Flores and I am the President of Bay Area Research Group in Santa Clara, CA. We do focus groups and usability studies for various clients. We are looking for software developers who develop mobile applications to participate in a focus group at the end of July in Sunnyvale, Ca. The group is 2 hours and those who participate will receive $200 as a thank you for participating in the research. If part of your job responsibilities is developing mobile applications please contact me and I will give you more information regarding the group. This study is purely for research purposes, you will not be asked to reveal any proprietary information.

I also need to go through a briefing screener with you to make sure you qualify for the group. Please feel free to contact me regarding this at 408-988-4800 x302.

Thanks for your help!