Informal iPhone Developer Meetup Message Board › Pub/Bar + free wifi

Pub/Bar + free wifi

A former member
Post #: 6
Hey all,

I'm looking for a calm, friendly pub or bar that offer free wifi. My objective is to access eBooks and other online resources to help me with my Xcode while enjoying yummy alcoholic beverage(s). Something in the Mountain View or Campbell area would be great. Would only be going on off nights so not to tick off the staff =o)

Currently going to Blue Rock Shoots in Saratoga but they only offer wine/beer/margaritas. No full-bar at the coffee shop :*(

Thanks a bunch.
Emily
A former member
Post #: 1
Programming Objective-C wasted? Sounds good to me.
Dusty
user 8837103
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
You could try to ride google wifi -- but it's pretty bad. Molly Magee's has a backyard patio that might get google wifi signal.

Or you could come to my iOS Class on Wednesday and mix drinks at Hacker Dojo.

Cheers,
Dustin
geo
user 5634009
Palo Alto, CA
Post #: 51
Hey all,

I'm looking for a calm, friendly pub or bar that offer free wifi. My objective is to access eBooks and other online resources to help me with my Xcode while enjoying yummy alcoholic beverage(s). Something in the Mountain View or Campbell area would be great. Would only be going on off nights so not to tick off the staff =o)

Currently going to Blue Rock Shoots in Saratoga but they only offer wine/beer/margaritas. No full-bar at the coffee shop :*(

Thanks a bunch.
Emily

Neto Caffe & Bakery is where we meet now. It's got alcohol (wine + beer), free wifi, and actual real food !