For the IA/CS meetup in January, we'll be having table topics. We plan on having a few "experts" on hand, one at each table, who will talk on a specific subject and take questions for 15 minutes. The talks will start at approximately 6:30 and run till 7:15ish, so you'll have the chance to go to 3 tables.
1. Dave Emmett on How to Break into the IA/CS/UX field
2. Elizabeth Snowdon on Usability Testing IA and Content
3. Kathy Wagner on Content Types & Content Models
4. Selma Zafar on How IA/CS'ers Can Communicate Better with Others
5. Julian Richards on Responsive Design Considerations for IA & CS.