Infuse - Open Mic Message Board › FINALLY...A NEW VENUE!

FINALLY...A NEW VENUE!

Jason Lalli aka ".
user 9921736
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Good Very early morning to all of you!

Today I had meeting in which I walked away very excited about!

Our new location will be at THE PHOENIX ART MUSEUM! On central just north of Mcdowell. Light-Rail Accessible. The event will remain free. Our first show will be May 7th. We will no longer be doing an every Friday sort of deal. But a EVERY FIRST FRIDAY EVENT. It will be held at 7:15pm-9:30pm sign -up starts at 6:30pm in the Grossman Courtyard in the middle of the museum. Last first Friday the museum had around 2,700 people walk through.. yes thats right 2,700!!! So your audience is there all like minded artistic individuals. It is even possible that all performers may even receive 2 free admission passes for a regular day visit. If rainy or too hot on other show dates, they have extended the gracious offer to allow us to use their 300 person theater. Talk about really giving back to the community!

People, I said i wanted to find a place that could help us rebuild as a stronger community and I do believe without a doubt this is it. The first show is a trial to see how it turns out. I need YOU the community to show up and EXPLORE THE ART OF SELF-EXPRESSION... showcase your creativity. Lets all partake in the positive festivities and rebuild. I hope to see you there... any questions. My number is 480 309 0191... you all know I'm more than happy to answer them.

I CAN'T WAIT! The show will be amazing... I look forward to seeing you there

much love n' respect

-Lalli