addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Kevin W.
user 115010912
Lodi, CA
Post #: 2
Hello all, I am new to this board. I am looking forward to many meet ups and meeting other kayak anglers. I fish for about anything and have the gear to fish for about any fish. LOl.. I currently have Tuesday and Wednesdays off. If anyone wants company out on the water please let me know. I will also post meet ups where ever I fish as well. Looking forward to meeting the members here. Tight Lines.