addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Inland Empire Movie Lovers Message Board › FYI Movie: Nymphomaniac Volume I & II

FYI Movie: Nymphomaniac Volume I & II

A former member
Post #: 1
I remembered at the last event I attended there was discussion about movies that have very short run at the theaters, due to their nature, i.e. ]Blue is the Warmest Color and Oscar’s short films contenders. The only theaters that show them are in LA.

There will be a very controversial movie scheduled to show at Palm Desert’s Cinemas Palme d'Or, in two parts. The movie is, "Nymphomaniac: Volume I". Is is scheduled to show on April 4th.

For more information about the movie I attached a link to Rotten Tomato’s, for discussion.