University of California Master Gardeners Invite you to attend a
Sustainable and Edible Gardening Workshop at the following locations:
Sam J. Racadio Library (7863 Central Avenue, Highland, CA)
Frontier Project (10435 Ashford Street, Rancho Cucamonga, CA).
9:00 AM – 12 Noon
Water Efficient Sustainable Landscapes
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
The workshops are free and open to the public! Come to one or both!
Participants will learn how to:
- Select water efficient plants and hydrozone
- Make and use compost and mulch for soil enhancement
- Grow healthy pesticide-free garden plants
- Keep surface and groundwater clean
- Conserve energy around and in your home
- Incorporate more edibles among your landscape plants
BRING YOUR FAMILY, NEIGHBORS AND FRIENDS!
found two upcoming workshops:
this one is about water wise gardening and edible gardening
in la county (not sure if you need to be a resident but i'll find out)
about composting and water wise gardening... and you can get a compost bin or worm bin too!