align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Inland Empire Preppers Message Board › Part Time Help Needed

Part Time Help Needed

A former member
Post #: 692
On the side I sell freeze dried foods and disaster supplies. I have way too much on my plate trying to juggle a full time job, and now a film project. I need a people person who could do my home party leads in the Los Angeles area.
I can help with the first few parties until you get comfortable, and I can help with sales supplies. I'll get the leads ... you do the parties. Compensation is 2-5% depending on whether you get online sales or home party sales, which products, etc. You'd have to buy the starter kit in order to get you into the system. I can help with that too if you're having financial difficulties.

Just a suggestion, but you could practice on your neighbors and family ... great way to get the people around you on board with having emergency supplies.