Inland Empire Preppers Message Board › Single Preppers?

Single Preppers?

Candace
oahspe
Joplin, MO
Post #: 51
I hope it is okay to start this type of discussion here. I am discouraged with Survivalist Singles. My dear hubby helped me build a survival retreat but then a heart attack took him. I am looking for A Friend for the End of the World. (Great movie, btw!) If the singles here have their profiles on http://pof.com... perhaps we could all post our IDs here? I am 11OzarkLady .....btw, I'm looking for a Friend who is over 54.

What other singles site do folks in the Inland Empire use? http://greensingles.c...­ ?
Chris (Black D.
user 3941288
San Diego, CA
Post #: 819
Hey! I'm a single female prepper also. (53 yr old near Hemet) If you find sucess on any of those singles sites, let me know! Maybe somebody should post a single prepper mixer event?
Candace
oahspe
Joplin, MO
Post #: 54
Chris, Hi! I've started writing single women preppers! (The men sometimes have issues.) Met one women finally, and became great friends. Her survival retreat will be 4 hrs from mine. Maybe she'll come visit soon. Why don't you give me a private message? oahspe2002 thru the y place or through here.

Aren't there any other singles among the 231 of us?

Hey! I'm a single female prepper also. (53 yr old near Hemet) If you find sucess on any of those singles sites, let me know! Maybe somebody should post a single prepper mixer event?

Kwon
user 49309322
Irvine, CA
Post #: 22
I'm single. guy, 24

i haven't really gotten around to looking for someone else, mostly because i don't know much about it and i tend ot avoid things i don't know. i also heard it's expensive
Chris (Black D.
user 3941288
San Diego, CA
Post #: 897
Expensive, yes. I tried "It's Just Lunch" and found it to be the most expensive rip-off I've ever seen.
I also tried Match.com and was very frustrated with getting "winks" from people in other states. Nobody local that I could actually date. The only one I dated turned out to be married.
Then I tried OK Cupid, which is a free site but since I've gotten a lot of one-liner messages I suspect the trolls are mass emailing everything potential and hoping for a few of them to respond.