addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Inland Empire Karaoke Meetup Message Board › Karaoke Tonight?

Karaoke Tonight?

Angie
user 5763256
Sacramento, CA
Do you have tomorrow off like I do? I feel like singing :-) Anyone want to get together somewhere this evening???
A former member
Post #: 77

Laws on Indiana in Riverside has karaoke every night except Tuesday, unless they have added Tuesday. I have enjoyed it each time I have gone, and Jimmy Vaughn is a great KJ. When I checked, they said the times was 7-11 p.m., no cover, but $8 minimum in food and/or drink purchases required.