addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Inland Empire Karaoke Meetup Message Board › Looking for Singers for Upcoming Karaoke Contest

Looking for Singers for Upcoming Karaoke Contest

A former member
Post #: 8
Would love to invite all of the members to join our upcoming Karaoke contest in apple valley. I am also in need of singers. Cash prizes.

Lots of Fun and Dancing!!!!

1st prize $125
2nd prize $75
3rd prize $50

Stephan, I would love to have you come out and be a judge!!!!!

Get in touch with me if you are interested.

I am also the sponsor for this meetup and would love you guys to come out.

Lisa Marie
www.LisaMarieSings.Com
760-596-8702
A former member
Post #: 10
Forgot to add the show address info.

The Karaoke show will be at:

Carmens Ponderosa
9544 Kiowa road
apple valley

August 28th 7pm, saturday

Call me for any directons or more details, and if you would like to be in the contest, let me know asap!!
A former member
Post #: 4
hi lisa marie, i called you on 7-31-10 at the 760-596-8702 phone number. but i never did receive a reply. i would like to enter the contest if possible, thanks joe g.
A former member
Post #: 12
Hi Joe,

I left you a message few moments ago, yes we would love to have you sing.

You can also reach me via e-mail at lisafromhome@yahoo.com

I will try calling you again later if I dont hear from you..

Lisa Marie