For next Thursday's design group, we have a special edition for you.
I've just returned from the UX Strategy Conference in Atlanta and have lots of ideas and techniques to share with you about making our discipline more strategic and less tactical. I will be covering:
• How to gather disparate information sources about your current user experience, and how to communicate this understanding to the larger organization in a compelling, impactful manner.
• How to communicate a detailed vision for the optimal user experience you are trying to create.
• Build a shared understanding of what is "good" UX with measurements to monitor progress and successes.
• Create a roadmap of how to get from where you are today to where you want to be in future.
• Discussion on changing the mindset and culture of your organization to consider UX as a strategic tool.
The UX strategy session will run for about an hour and a half, followed by general UX discussion and critique. If you're working on any project that would benefit from input from the group, feel free to bring it along.
The Waves Coffee Howe St. & Smithe meeting room can only seat about 12 people (with some standing room) so If you're interested in attending, please RSVP ASAP.