addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Innovator's Workshop Message Board › Got a website? Let's connect!

Got a website? Let's connect!

Deborah Deal-Black...
DebDeal
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Greetings!

If you have been attending the Denver Innovators Workshop meetings, you are cordially invited to exchange links with our home web site:  www.denverinnovators.org­.

This will help the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of your site, and the DIW site as well.  Here's what we propose:

1.)  You send us a jpeg of your logo and the address of the web page on your web site that you would like people to see first when they click on your logo.

2.)  Then, you put the attached logo jpeg for DIW on your site somewhere (hopefully somewhere it can be found) and you hook a link to that jpeg to the DIW website:  www.denverinnovators.org­

3.)  If you get through step # 2, I will be glad to add a 25-word description of your product or service to the DIW website page known as "Our Members."  Just send me a note that it has been done with the address showing it has been done, and your 25 word description and Voila!  you will be receiving some free advertising!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at deborah@ixpowerfoundation.org­.  We appreciate your cooperation and participation. The goal is for all to rise up and be successful together. Part of that is doing the simple things -- like linking our web sites!

Thank you!

Deborah Deal-Blackwell

IX Power Foundation

deborah@ixpowerfoundation

Webmaster for Denver Innovators Workshop - www.denverinnovators.­org

Please click on this logo above; it should open as a jpeg attachment.  If not, let me know!