Innovators and Entrepreneurs of MSP Message Board › World's easiest, free commercial-grade shopping cart system

World's easiest, free commercial-grade shopping cart system

A former member
Post #: 7
Let me know if you would like to learn about (and try) a free shopping cart system (commercial-grade, for commercial use). I have an instance set up on my site which people can try AS AN ADMIN. The system is completely free and I charge for nothing. If a person likes it: Setup is very easy and quick if you have any decent web hosting company (and most could probably setup themselves!). Use as an admin is literally self-explanatory!!! (Use as a customer is as easy as possible too.) Let me know.

Re: easy shopping cart: To get temp admin usern and password

To get temp admin username and password, let me know a bit about your local Minneapolis business and email me directly at lorlarz@gmail.com to request the temp. username and password to try an online instance.

P.S. Make no mistake about it: If you are a local small MN business and you find the shoppiing cart system
useful, you will be given the whole kit to put up on YOUR OWN web hosting site if it is good for you.
I simply have people try a sample instance on my site to be sure it is something that they like and would work well for them -- as a first step.