addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Inquisitive Minds Message Board › Are you bowling with us this Saturday?

Are you bowling with us this Saturday?

A former member
!!! It's just 2 days away !!! HOWEVER ... my "spidey" sense was telling me to give Sacco's a call to confirm, and I did, and they have a "situation...." We had a ton of fun the last time we were there, but it looks like the secret is out: Sacco's is not our little hidden treasure bowling alley anymore. It's popular!

So here's the good news:

We're still bowling on Saturday!

And here's the bad news:

We only have 2 lanes available to us for 1 and 1/2 hours, 6:00 - 7:30 pm

And here's the ugly news:

There's going to have to be some re-ordering to this event ... confused

We can only have 12 people bowling (that's six people per lane). Because of the limit, sorry, but this is now an IM members only event--no guests. Once I send off this message, I will change the RSVP status to reflect the new limit. People who remain in the 'yes' column are those people who purchased the BuyWithMe voucher in September. They will use their voucher to pay for their games and pizza. (And this is only fair because I based this event on that deal and I believe the voucher expires in less than a week.) Everyone else who RSVPd 'yes' will be placed on the waiting list and will have an equal chance to grab one of the available spots starting tomorrow.

At 9:00 am tomorrow morning (Friday, Nov 12): You will be able to RSVP on a first come/first served basis here: Bowling for Pizza at Sacco's.

You will have to pay upfront $6.00 via Paypal (bowling only--shoe rental and pizza later is separate and you can pay that when you get to Sacco's). There will be NO REFUNDS...we have to pay a set amount whether you show up or not, so RSVPing yes and paying your $6.00 is your commitment! Please check your calendar and make sure you are available and 99.9% sure you want to bowl with us and you're going to show up.

We have a reservation for a table at Flatbread Pizza Co. (inside Sacco's) @ 7:30 pm.

See you Saturday ... anor ... cool