addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Inquisitive Minds Message Board › New Meetup: Planned Spontaneity through Humor (AKA "Let's go to an Improv Show")

New Meetup: Planned Spontaneity through Humor (AKA "Let's go to an Improv Show")

Closed to new replies

Alex
user 7689597
Somerville, MA
Announcing a new Meetup for Inquisitive Minds!

What: Planned Spontaneity through Humor (AKA "Let's go to an Improv Show")

When: July 18, 2009 7:30 PM

Price: $18.00 per person

Where:
ImprovBoston
40 Prospect St
Cambridge, MA 02139
617-576-1253

In these troubled times, we all need things to laugh at. We also need fun things to do on Saturdays. Do you want to be the kind of person who sits at home alone on Saturday, crying bitterly to your teddy bear (who may or may not be named Bearenstein)? Of course you don't! And that's why I'm organizing this meetup.

The plan is to meet at 7:30 for the 8 PM improv comedy show. I will have reserved tickets for us beforehand since their Saturday shows are almost always sold out. (For those people wondering why the cost is slightly more expensive that shown on their website, that is to cover the e-ticket fee). Afterwards, anyone who is interested can lounge on the comfortable sofas in the Enormous Room, where we discuss deep and meaningful topics as we imbibe deep and meaningful drinks (the only kind that can sustain Inquisitive Minds like ours).

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 6
Sounds like fun. When I click the link, it says I have to be an organizer to view the event. What's up? Thanks.
Dianna M
dianna463
Manlius, NY
Post #: 35
Hi, I'd like to go, too.

--Dianna

(The event isn't showing up on the calendar, either. I believe there's an option for this on the Edit page for the event.)

Announcing a new Meetup for Inquisitive Minds!

What: Planned Spontaneity through Humor (AKA "Let's go to an Improv Show")

When: July 18, 2009 7:30 PM

Price: $18.00 per person

Where:
ImprovBoston
40 Prospect St
Cambridge, MA 02139
617-576-1253

In these troubled times, we all need things to laugh at. We also need fun things to do on Saturdays. Do you want to be the kind of person who sits at home alone on Saturday, crying bitterly to your teddy bear (who may or may not be named Bearenstein)? Of course you don't! And that's why I'm organizing this meetup.

The plan is to meet at 7:30 for the 8 PM improv comedy show. I will have reserved tickets for us beforehand since their Saturday shows are almost always sold out. (For those people wondering why the cost is slightly more expensive that shown on their website, that is to cover the e-ticket fee). Afterwards, anyone who is interested can lounge on the comfortable sofas in the Enormous Room, where we discuss deep and meaningful topics as we imbibe deep and meaningful drinks (the only kind that can sustain Inquisitive Minds like ours).

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­

Paula J.
user 4138464
Oakland, CA
Post #: 1
why doesn't this event show in the calendar of events anymore?

is it not happening???