addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Inquisitive Minds Message Board › Ideas from Bev about Getting Together

Ideas from Bev about Getting Together

user 3757831
Lady Lake, FL
Post #: 40
I can't go to the event this weekend and I see that there aren't any events coming up, does anyone want to meet for brunch sometime soon? A few bloody mary's...some fun conversation, etc?

Another idea for those of us who love photography..Are you or do you know anyone interested in making doing a photo day? Walk around some interesting neighborhood or town or whatever, take pix, then (of course) go out for drinks & dinner or whatever??? just an idea............

Hope you've all had a good week...see you soon hopefully...FYI, I just sent the same message to some people directly, as I'm not sure everyone checks the message board that if you got an email from me, and are now reading this, sorry for the 'double billing'!