Inquisitive Minds Message Board › Concerns, Comments, Suggestions etc.

Concerns, Comments, Suggestions etc.

Indy
user 3662208
Kirkland, WA
Hello friends,
Just want to point out few things quickly.
1) Our group was not formed to compete against any person or group. IM has very specific goal and vision and hopefully those are clearly mentioned in our home page, if it’s not clear to anyone please let us know and we will try to work on the wordings. And if there is a group that is similar to us, I think it’s great, everyone has the free will and right to choose whatever works best for them

2) We live in a free society, every one has the right to express their opinion. But to send out an email to the other members of the group that one belongs to and asking to form a new group is some thing I don't think many people will appreciate.

3) We should all be considerate to the fact that IM is a fairly new group (not even 3 months). We all learn from experiences and IM is no exception. Since the beginning I have always encouraged people to provide feedback and I have always acted to them to the best of my ability. I have told repeatedly that this group belongs to all the members, not just to me or the AO's. I think the group will work much better if all the members take up the ownership and provide constructive feedback rather than negative criticisms.

4) I would like to extend my personal thanks to all the members who have entrusted their confidence in us.

5) This is very important. We should all understand that any email to the group message board sends out the email to everyone in the group, even to the people who is not interested in your specific conversation and thus flooding their mailboxes with junk messages. I would like to request you all to refrain from it as much possible. If you have any question or concern please email us directly at feedback@inquisitiveminds.org­ or if you need to contact any other member contact them separately.

Thanks
-Indy.

PS: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY EMAIL US SEPARATELY AT feedback@inquisitiveminds.org­