add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Inquisitive Minds Message Board › Brunch on Sunday, August 16?

Brunch on Sunday, August 16?

Closed to new replies

user 3757831
West Roxbury, MA
Post #: 41
Does anyone want to get together for brunch on Sunday?

So far it's me and Al....We're meeting at 10:30 am tomorrow at Johnny D's in Somerville.

Belen G.
user 10169182
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
I may be able to but would have to shuffle things around. I will keep you posted.
A former member
Post #: 1
Luv to! That's the blues place across from the T entrance, right?
user 3757831
West Roxbury, MA
Post #: 42
I am SOOOOOO sorry...I posted the wrong date in my message board 'heading'''' and I was last Sunday, the 9th...I think the message said we were meeting the next day and that was posted on the 8th, but it WAS confusing...Guess I just goofed...& apologize to anyone who showed up.....but if you stayed, I hope you enjoyed it...I think as a 'group event' that is posted on the published calendar we could get a good turnout ..this is a really fun place to have brunch w/ great music and cheap food....Next time I will ask Indy or another organizer to post it and I'll make sure to help proofread it first to avoid any mishaps...

Anor, I"m SOOO Sorry! Hope you enjoyed lunch w/ your friend...

Does anyone want to consider brunch at Rhyles sometime? Great jazz and inexpensive is okay, not fabulous, but what the heck..good drinks, good music, good company and if you just stick w/ eggs or something, and nothing too 'fancy' it's really good!!