addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Inquisitive Minds Message Board › What are the top 100 unsustainable aspects threatening humanity today and wh

What are the top 100 unsustainable aspects threatening humanity today and what can we do about them?

Christopher John D...
user 9921438
Chelmsford, MA
Post #: 8
I could finish this list but I will only start it and encourage everyone to add something.

1. Trace chemicals/pharmaceuticals in everything we consume. We need to create smaller closed systems which can be better regulated.

Karen W.
Karenrene
Arlington, MA
Post #: 108
Great start. I'll add:

2. Too much screen time, not enough face time. Attend more Meetup events!! Seriously, my teenage daughter is always texting, emailing, or on facebook -- even more than she actually gets together with her friends. I find that I do a lot more of these things too, since they've become commonplace. I sometimes have to remind myself on a Sunday afternoon that there's an actual world out there and I could get up and go on a bike ride instead.