add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Inquisitive Minds Message Board › Hosting an Inquisitive Minds Meetup on Another Day?

Hosting an Inquisitive Minds Meetup on Another Day?

A former member
Post #: 1

I'd like to host a meetup for inquisitive minds on another day, if that is something you'd be interested in? I am unable to attend on most Friday evenings, so I'm interested in presenting a topic for discussion on an alternate day, e.g. Wednesday or Thursday at the Diesel Cafe.

I was thinking of something along the lines of, "How does our current economic system shape our values and how we approach our lives? How does it differ in a country like Russia, Sweden, China, or the UK? What do economists, philosophers, etc. have to say about economy and how it affects our values?"

What do you think? I'm excited to do this!