addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Inquisitive Minds Message Board › New Meetup: Sunday Brunch & Discussion IV - Resolutions: Past & Future

New Meetup: Sunday Brunch & Discussion IV - Resolutions: Past & Future

Jim B
jimsb
Group Organizer
Watertown, MA
Announcing a new Meetup for Inquisitive Minds!

What: Sunday Brunch & Discussion IV - Resolutions: Past & Future

When: January 3, 2010 11:00 AM

Where:
Orleans Bar & Restaurant
65 Holland St
Somerville, MA 02144
(617) 591-2100

Shall we take a moment to reflect on the year that has passed? A moment to look ahead with some plans?

So what are your resolutions for the new year ahead? What are some resolutions you've made in the past that you've kept? We'll be getting together not only to discuss our new resolutions, but what methods and approaches actually work in keeping our plans, in keeping our goals. Share what works for you. Learn what has worked for others.

- What are the qualities of good resolutions that people succeed with?

- What GTD (Getting Things Done) techniques are worth considering?

- What is the psychology behind effective goal keeping?

- Who are some good role models for effective habits?

- What are your experiences with what works?

So come with your resolutions, and your suggestions for the best ways to make a good habit.

Most of all, come join us for a good social time. Hang out with old friends, meet some new friends!

Orleans Bar & Restaurant
65 Holland St
Somerville, MA 02144
(617) 591-2100

P.S. “Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity” - Louis Pasteur, French chemist & microbiologist

Learn more here:
http://www.inquisitiv...­