Inquisitive Minds Message Board › Looking for Assistant Organizers

Looking for Assistant Organizers

Indy
user 3662208
Kirkland, WA
Hello All,
First of all, I would like to personally thank all of you to make the Inquisitive Minds a success. In only 7 months we have managed to build a group with more than 400 members, have 50 events (approximately 2 events per week) and more importantly build up a reputation for the group that is revered by the other meetup groups in the area. None of these would have been possible without your active participation and cooperation.

With the group getting larger, the need to be more proactive in scheduling events that are diverse in nature, fun, interesting and intellectual becomes imperative in order to keep the interest growing among the members. To that very extent, I am seeking few enthusiastic, responsible and energetic Assistant Organizers (AO) who would be willing to assume the interest and the responsibility to take the group to the next level. As an AO you would have to set up regular events (minimum 2 events in every 3 months) and comply with the general rules of the group (which I will let you know if you are interested to be an AO). In return you will have the fun of planning, organizing and leading events, the challenge to shape and establish a new group and the chance to make lots of new friends (priceless).

So far we have had lot of discussion events and some fun events such as brunch, lecture, museum visit, comedy show, archery, salsa dancing, horse back riding etc. In the future I would like to have a lot more activity based events that are both fun and diverse in nature (personally I think there are countless interesting activities that we can do in and around Boston). As an AO it will be your responsibility to plan those types of events.

So, if you are interested please let me know (either in person or by email) and based on the number of responses we will organize a meeting (brunch/lunch/coffee) to discuss and select 3-4 people.

Thank you again,
Best Regards,

-Indy.
indy@inquisitiveminds.org­
www.inquisitiveminds.org­