align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Inquisitive Minds Message Board › Not a discussion..this is an Invitation...to a Day of Gorgeousness, Wellness

Not a discussion..this is an Invitation...to a Day of Gorgeousness, Wellness & Beauty (& Handsomeness, of course!)

Beverly
user 3757831
West Roxbury, MA
Post #: 64
March 14, Sunday
3:00 - 5:30 pm

You are cordially invited to an afternoon sampling some great skincare, wellness, beauty/handsomeness
products at the Newton home of a friend of mine.

This is for both MEN & WOMEN>>>YES< GUYS ARE INVITED!!!

I love the stuff my friend Steph represents....I use it all the time....

She'll be showing us samples and explaining things...it's all about looking & feeling great.

You can come and try the skincare, makeup, and other wellness products and see for yourself.

Maybe afterward we can grab dinner somewhere? Friends of mine from other meetup groups are
also invited so you never know who'll show up.

I have to get RSVPs by March 12th...latest. Please RSVP thru an email via this site so I make sure to get it
without posting my personal email here.
When I hear from you with a 'yes', I'll be glad to contact yo udirectly with the address, and more details.

It's in Newton...address to be furnished to those who say 'yes' .. I wanna look & feel great...!!!

See you all soon!