This article is for you if:
Be sure and click "Track this discussion" at the bottom of this page for updates.1. The Dirty Secrets About How Monsanto's GMO Evil Empire Really Works
- You're concerned about GMO components in your food supply.
- You're excited about removing all GMO components from your food supply, rapidly and effectively, the easy way, now and continuously.
- You're network savvy and can assist connecting people with this project, organizing the simple steps outlined here and raising awareness in your sphere of influence about GMO challenges and solutions.
You're probably aware Monsanto is one of the largest producers of GMO related materials.
You may have asked yourself, "If everyone knows GMO products are so deadly why do more and more farmers plant GMO products every year?"
Here's why.2. Monsanto's Systematic Farmer Blackmail Forces Farmers Into GMO Planting
To understand how this works, consider the Percy Schmeiser vs. Monsanto
in Canada. This case is important to Americans, because Canadian and U.S. law related to GMO (patented food components) is very similar.
Here's how Monsanto blackmails farmers, forcing them into GMO planting:
3. Enter Percy Schmeiser, Monsanto's Worst Nightmare
- Canadian (and U.S.) law (paraphrased) states, "the owner of a patent on a certain gene is also the owner of the respective harvest and all harvest profits related to said gene."
- Thus, if wind blows Monsanto GMO seeds to other fields, Monsanto is entitled to the physical produce and profits related to any harvest from a field where a single Monsanto GMO plant is growing.
- Monsanto then has a mapping department which determines where there are Organic or non-GMO fields which are adjacent to or close to fields of Monsanto GMO crops.
- Monsanto then sends inspection teams to these fields looking for GMO plants which have taken root in Organic or non-GMO fields. (Some people even suggest Monsanto teams spread GMO seeds when no plants have taken root, although there is no proof of this yet.)
- It's been reported, Monsanto then anonymously reports the appearance of GMO crops in Organic fields to the FDA, so Organic Certification on the field is immediately revoked and farmers are liable at $10,000 per incident for selling any product mislabeled as Certified Organic. I personally called the FDA for an explanation of this policy, specifically to define "incident". The FDA defines "incident" as a single incorrectly labeled enclosure. So if a company ships out 1000 bags of incorrectly labeled, Organic Golden Flax, the fine is $10,000 * 1,000 incidents = $10 Million and the farmer is out of business.
- Then Monsanto gives the farmer a choice. The farmer can either pay for a back year's worth of GMO seeds and GMO pesticide (Roundup) then commit to GMO planting in the future. In this case, the farmer can keep the profits from this year's harvest and future harvests. Otherwise, Monsanto will sue for all produce and profits for this year's harvest and all future harvests, putting the farmer out of business.
Monsanto never in their wildest dreams imagined meeting someone like Percy along with the rapid expansion of the Internet, social networking sites and massively organized grass root efforts to assist funding his legal case.Here's a summary of this case's final ruling by Canada's Parliament.In summary, Monsanto must clean up of all GMO plants which take root in non-GMO fields
This Canadian ruling opens the door for anyone to send a GMO clean up bill to Monsanto.4. Here's How You Can Inspire Monsanto To Cease Production of all GMO Materials
5. The Good News About Rapid GMO Pollution Cleanup
- Buy your produce from local Organic and pesticide free farmers at your local Farmers Market.
- Live on Raw Super Foods either from Radical Health or other High Vibe supplier of your choice.
- Cease eating all animal products. There's no way you or any supplier can guarantee these products are completely free of all traces of GMO components.
- Locate and organize your local area Farmers who Monsanto is blackmailing into forced GMO planting. Start by handing our fliers at your local Farmers Market and posting fliers are your local alternative health food stores.
- Assist these Farmers getting coverage from Pre-Paid Legal (or similar agency) to cover their legals fees if Monsanto sues them.
- After their Pre-Paid Legal coverage is in place (which gives several hundred free court hours first year) have Farmers get an estimate for cleaning up all GMO plants witch have rooted in their fields.
- Then send the clean up bill to Monsanto by certified mail.
- Finally, post what you learn to this message thread to assist other groups optimizing their Monsanto clean up billing activities.
- Be sure you click the "Track this discussion" button on this article, as I imagine I'll migrate this thread to another Web site to better support this project.
There's great news about reversing GMO Pollution!
GMO plants are very weak, which is why GMO "keyed" pesticides like Roundup are required for GMO plants to grow at all. GMO seeds are genetically encoded to only produce for one year. This requires farmers to pay Monsanto for new seed every year.
GMO seeds are so weak, GMO cleanup is as simple as planting non-GMO seeds and enriching soil with either a Sun Fire Salt water solution or sea water as fertilizer.
First year, most GMO plants are gone. After 3-5 years, it's challenging to find a single GMO plant.In Nature vs. Monsanto, Nature wins every time.6. Send Your Successes to Me at Radical Health When Monsanto Pays a Cleanup Bill
I'll work out a way to publish these, so other farmers can clone the activities which work best.
Edited by David Favor on Jul 13, 2008 3:49 PM