addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Inskiers Singles Ski & Snowboard Club Message Board › Mt. High Mt. Baldy Anyone?

Mt. High Mt. Baldy Anyone?

A former member
Post #: 16
Hey, I’m new to this whole meetup.com thing. I wasn’t sure how to go about setting stuff up, so I am posting this on a couple of my groups discussion forums to see if I can get some people to roll with me. I just won some free lift tickets to mountain high from this facebook group my friend told me about. I don't know if you guys go to mt high or mt baldy, but I was looking through the site and they have some good deals on lift tickets. I work a lot and can't go on these longer trips. One day is about it for me. The website is Skiforfree.com, and my buddy told me the promo code is “glove” to get 50% off. School is starting back up soon and I wanted to go boarding while I still can and maybe have a couple carpool buddies. Haha
Thanks,
Danny