Inspired Conversations is a group for women interested in personal growth and development activities which will help them learn more about themselves and making conscious and intentional choices in their lives.
Are you a woman who sometimes thinks:
• I’d love to live my ideal life but my real life gets in the way.
• Sometimes I seem to put everyone and everything ahead of myself.
• I need MORE: time, energy, inspiration, fun, friendship or something else.
• I have a pile of questions and not many answers.
• I know what I need to do but I just can’t make it happen.
• Why does everybody else seem like they have it all together?
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a place where you can connect with other women who have real lives too?
a place to have meaningful conversations on topics that matter to you
a place to celebrate, support and encourage each other on our personal growth journeys
a place where lots of points of view are explored and none of them have to be wrong
a place where you can just be yourself
Well now there is.
Inspired Conversations meets throughout the year. Typically we will do an activity to get the conversation started and then have a chance for lots of group discussion. Each meetup will provide you with insight, inspiration, conversation and lots of laughter.
There is no charge to join the Inspired Conversations group but there is a fee for attending a meetup. Fees vary depending on the event. Fees help cover the cost of the venue, materials and administrivia.
If you have RSVP YES to an event and are unable to attend, please change your RSVP to NO. Repeated no-shows for meetings may result in removal from the group.