addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Integral Consciousness Message Board › How to Eat

How to Eat

This message board is read-only.

Venu J.
user 11943807
Houston, TX
Post #: 7
Dear Friends,

Susannah had let me know of this event, and I wanted to pass it along to everyone:

If you have watched the documentary Forks over Knives, Dr. T. Colin Campbell (the author chronicled in the documentary) is speaking in Houston on 10/27/12. If you haven't watched it, you should.

As a physician, I've come to understand that this is the way we ought to be eating.

Here is the link for more information:

www.houstonhealthsummit.com

Venu