Integrative Practitioners Message Board › Oncology Massage Seminar for CE credits by Vickie Torrey at CMC

Oncology Massage Seminar for CE credits by Vickie Torrey at CMC

Sheila Kilbane, M.
sheilakilbane
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 11
Hello Everyone!
Hope all is well. I am having a blast here in Brazil!

I am also excited to let you know that my Oncology Massage seminar is being offered by the College of Health Sciences at Carolinas Medical Center-Main Campus. They have decided to partner with Levine Cancer Institute. Classes will be held in the ultra new Levine Cancer Institute classrooms. The hands-on experience will be with the wonderful cancer patients that are being served by Levine!

This is a premiere opportunity.

This partnership opens the door for more professions to take my class. (Nurses, Social Workers, OT, PT, Medical Tech, CNA) They may want to check when they register to see if they can receive continuing education credit for their profession. We know that massage therapists are already eligible for 16 hours of CE for this class.

Date: Saturday, November 2, 2013 and Sunday, November 3, 2013
Time: 8 am --- 5 pm
Where: Levine Cancer Institute, 1025 Morehead Medical Drive, Charlotte NC
Phone: Susan Thomasson: 704 355-3921
Fee: Approximation: $295--$320 (TBA)
CE: 16 hours, Includes 150-page training manual

This is a powerful opportunity to show how valuable compassionate touch massage is for persons experiencing cancer.

Please forward this announcement on to anyone who might be excited about attending this groundbreaking class!

Thank you all for your supportive energy!
Peace and Joy,
Vickie

Vickie D. Torrey
Author of: Joy Bringers- Celebrate the Joy in Each Moment! Balboa Press/Hay House
Live Your Joy!
P.O. Box 480246, Charlotte, NC 28269
704 208-7611