align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Integrative Practitioners Message Board › class: The gluten free casein free diet with Dr.

class: The gluten free casein free diet with Dr. Kilbane & Haynes Paschall, MSW & Health Coach - Thurs, Jan 23rd

Sheila Kilbane, M.
sheilakilbane
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Yes another great class! Haynes Paschall & I will talk about the gluten free casein free diet

• What is all the hype about this gluten free dairy free diet?

• Is there any proof that this improves health?

• How do I know if it is right for my family and I?

• Is it safe for kids to stop drinking milk and eating whole wheat bread?

Join Integrative Pediatrician Sheila Kilbane, MD, and Haynes Paschall, MSW, Health Coach, & mother of 3 children who has “been there”, for an interactive seminar answering these questions.

Dr. Kilbane will review the gluten (wheat) free, casein (dairy) free diet and what type of symptoms this can help alleviate, including; constipation or loose stools, abdominal pain, reflux, recurrent ear infections, asthma, eczema, bumps on the back of the arms, sleep, headaches, fatigue, mood, speech, & ability to focus.

Haynes will discuss the practical aspect of feeding your family without MILK AND WHEAT!

Date: Thursday, January 23rd

Time: 7-8:30p

725 Providence Rd, Suite 208
Charlotte, NC 28207

Cost: Early Registration $25 until 1/19, $30 thereafter

To register: https://bz124.infusio...­