align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Integrative Practitioners Message Board › NEW DISCUSSION SERIES: ASK THE DOCTOR ANYTHING!

NEW DISCUSSION SERIES: ASK THE DOCTOR ANYTHING!

Sheila Kilbane, M.
sheilakilbane
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
NEW DISCUSSION SERIES: ASK THE DOCTOR ANYTHING!

Do you have questions you always forget to ask your doctor?

As soon as you get home you go ugh!! Why didn’t I ask that!?

Well, I get phone calls, texts, and emails all the time with these questions from parents, patients, friends, and family. So I have decided to start a free once a month get together, “ask the doctor anything”.

I can talk about vaccines if anyone has questions.
We can discuss the flu shot.
And this is a good time to bring a friend or colleague you have been wanting to introduce to integrative medicine/nutrition.

I will answer any question!! As long as I know the answer.

Date: Friday, February 7th

Time: 11:00am - 12:00pm

Location: Towers Center Building -- Infinite Health Office, 725 Providence Rd, Suite 208 Charlotte, NC 28207

RSVP: Limited to 25 participants

To register cut and paste this link into your browser:

https://bz124.infusio...­