June 27, 2013 · 10:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
For those who are not able to make it to the land on weekdays - here is your opportunity to have a bonding experience with fellow enthusiasts of natural building. We're building an earthbag cottage with a living roof. The exact design is flexible - so part of the fun will be collaborating on the details as we work. Bring water and food to share. This Meetup is as much about building intentional community as it is about building a cottage.
See the photos section to see how much we've accomplished so far.
Other projects you may choose to help with:
-Clearing the road and filling holes with gravel.
- The hugelkultur (mound garden).
- Cutting, splitting, and storing firewood.
- Improving the placement and effectiveness of rainbarrels (we have quite a few).
- Organizing the kitchen area.
- Soaking up sunlight, restoring one another's souls, inspiring others to participate in the creation of a more beautiful world.