September 11, 2013 · 12:00 AM
Join us for several days - or come out to visit for a few hours to see what we're doing! We're building an earthbag cottage with a living roof. The exact design is flexible - so part of the fun will be collaborating on the details as we work. Bring water and food to share. This Meetup is as much about building intentional community as it is about building a cottage.
See the photos section to see how much we've accomplished so far.
Other projects you may choose to help with:
- Clearing the road and filling holes with gravel.
- The hugelkultur (mound garden).
- Cutting, splitting, and storing firewood.
- Improving the placement and effectiveness of rainbarrels (we have quite a few).
- Organizing the kitchen area.
- Setting up a shower/bath area.
- Soaking up sunlight, restoring one another's souls, inspiring others to participate in the creation of a more beautiful world.
Please bring food to share and water.