Grace Kelly is a former French Teacher & Events Host who swapped her hectic London life & career for a life of doing work she loves whilst living in sun drenched southern Italy.
In this seminar Grace will share how she managed to escape the Rat Race once and for all despite the recession and fears of failure and how she managed to turn her once London sideline into a gold mine whilst living abroad.
The objective of this session is to enable you to breakthrough the fears that cloud your vision and prevent you from doing work you love and living the life you dream of.
During the session Grace will teach you:
1. Why your life is so damn hard and how to simplify things today.
2. How to gain clarity on what you’d really love to do next so you can consider leaving the rat race once and for all.
3. The 3 biggest lies running your mind that keep you stuck in a life or career that don’t inspire you.
4. How your environment can impact negatively on your wellbeing and therefore sabotage your success and ways to choose the right locations for you.
5. How to overcome the fear of failure so you can create a career and life you’ll love from anywhere in the world.
6. Techniques to help you build trust in yourself, your brand and your future so you can take the leap and move abroad.
7. The NO.1 way to escape the City and live and earn from abroad today .
Grace Kelly is a Mentor, Teacher & Blogger. Her mission involves assisting burnt-out & bored professionals in achieving better health and greater wealth doing work they love.
As creator of the CityGirl Career Style™ System, Grace helps women in Cities identify and create careers and/or businesses more in line with their values, purpose and personal style. She speaks globally on the link between vocation and vitality having overcome burnout not through medical means but by finding a way to work she enjoys.
Grace offers transformative intensives and retreats in cities around the world and is currently based in Puglia Italy having escaped the Rat Race in London as little as 18 months ago.
1. Meet amazing new people with a passion for learning
2. Get to hear some of the best speakers from around the world in an intimate setting
3. Learn about a range of subjects
4. All events are expertly organised
5. It is AMAZING value for money
Interesting Talks London was set up in 2011 by Matt Kendall.
At each event we have an invited speaker to come and talk about a topic their choice. The topics include hypnosis, NLP, business, persuasion, negotiation skills, self development and even magic.
The events are always in Central London and after the talk there is chance to chat and network with all the attendees in a pub. If you are interested in business and psychology and also enjoy meeting like minded people, then this group is for you.
Please take some time to look through the past events and also the group reviews.
All the events tend to sell out, so join today and book up.
Here are some reasons why you might not attend;
1) You don't want to come on your own.
Over 90% of the people who attend Interesting Talks come on their own and are looking to meet new people. This is as much a place to meet people as it is to hear great talks.
I will ensure that from as soon as you arrive you will feel welcome. I set people topics to actually talk about before the speaker comes on too. Let me break the awkward silence for you!
2) You don't want the hard sell for products and/or services.
I hate hard sell events. If an event is free, it will probably end up costing you something!
At Interesting Talks, the majority of the speakers have a book, product or service of some kind in relation to the subject they are speaking about. At the end of their talk they may give you a bit of information about whatever this is, however this is no hard sell of any kind.
So don't worry, if you don't want to further your relationship with the speakers, there is no pressure to do so.
3) You are a single girl and not sure if you should come on your own.
I have worked hard to make Interesting Talks a very safe environment for women to attend. Probably 60%+ of those attend are women. Please see the feedback in the group reviews and individual events to see what they have to say.
We have so many great talks lined up for you. So go ahead and get booking.