Love What You Do: How to Accelerate your Career in 30 Days
Have you ever wondered how it is some people seem to walk from one great role to the next with relative ease, love what they do and get paid handsomely for it?
Do you want to make a career change and start a new career or job that fulfils you?
Do you want to secure a new role in the shortest time?
Providing a fresh new approach to developing your career Workforce and Business Growth Consultant Gary Brown explores the strategies for successfully transforming your career to help you find your right job, right now.
What the talk will cover:
1, How to Find the Right Career for You
2. How to Choose the right career model for you. Worker? Freelancer? Or Entrepreneur?
3. How to Rebrand Yourself: From Personal Profile to Personal Value
4. How to Land a Role the Easy Way. Accessing the Hidden Job Market
5. Love What You Do. 4 Secrets to Guarantee Career Growth.
This talk is for those who:
• want to secure a job they'll love
• want to make a career change
• want to crack the hidden job market
• have sent out lots of CV's but had little response
• have recently been made redundant
• want to know how to use social media to secure a new role
• want to learn how to move from the public to the private sector
• can’t seem to get shortlisted
• can’t get past the interview stage
• can’t seem to find the right type of job
Gary Brown is a Business Development and Workforce Consultant specialising in accelerating career and business outcomes through talent management.
With 14 years experience in recruitment, business development, workforce development, regeneration and change management, he has worked extensively across the private, public and third sector.
Gary has provided recruitment and talent management solutions for a range of clients including Deutsche Bank, DWP, Marriott, Reed Plc and the London 2012 Olympic Development Authority.
Since 2010 he has assisted hundreds of professionals and freelancers accelerate their careers through innovative career development programs and has coached over 1000 professionals through redundancy.
Passionate about helping professionals implement effective growth strategies for their careers in the changing economy, Gary is a trainer, public speaker and author of ‘Job Hunter Revolution: The Top 10 Secrets to Finding the Right Job Right Now’.