San Diego International Meetup Message Board › LITTLE ITALY FESTA OCT. 14th & CHALK LA STRADA

LITTLE ITALY FESTA OCT. 14th & CHALK LA STRADA

A former member
Post #: 73
CIAO AMICI!!.... The Annual Italian (American) Festa is almost here.... Music, food, and fun.... All ages, all day (10am-6pm)!.... No entrance fee.... Everyone welcome!.... Antonia Bennett (Tony's daughter) will be one of the performers, also some big band/jazz music (good chance to hear David Patrone and do a little Swing dancing), some Opera music, folk songs, Nova Menco flamenco (though not Italian, still fitting with the romantic and passionate Italians), a little Sinatra & Dean music.... food booths, vendors, etc. It's the 13th annual FESTA and it's on SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14th. The Chalk Art (CHALK LA STRADA) is on both SATURDAY and SUNDAY but the best results will be seen on Sunday, the 14th.

For more information (entertainment, festa, chalk art, etc.) please see Little Italy's WEBSITE:

http://www.littleital...­

RECOMMENDATIONS:
Come early or plan to look for parking for quite a while or pay $7-$20+/- more for parking. No cover charge or tix needed for event.
Wear sunscreen, hats, bring water, etc. A jacket or sweater for later or in the evening also advised.

DIRECTIONS/PARKING:

http://www.littleital...­

See you at the festa! ;)

~ Dominique "La Vita e Bella!"
A former member
Post #: 89
Don't forget it's this Sunday!.... :) Buon fin de settimana!....

~ Dominique
Joni
divajoni
San Diego, CA
Post #: 63
thanks for posting, dominique! i wouldn't have known to go otherwise! it was a great day... even got to see some of the artist work on their pieces (i guess the rain delayed things). and the music was great fun as well!
A former member
Post #: 93
Hi Joni!.... What a nice reply; grazie! Glad you had a good time.... :) I actually did a chalk mural this year with the Gesso Italian/Little Italy Festa. Hope to see you next year!

~ Dominique