International Cultural Events of Boston Message Board › Italian Boot-Camp Level II Openings and DISCOUNT! =)

Italian Boot-Camp Level II Openings and DISCOUNT! =)

A former member
Dear Italian Language Lovers,

Greetings and happy Saturday! I am Felicia, group co-organizer and resident Italian teacher. I wrote several weeks ago about an upcoming Italian Language Beginner Boot-Camp that our sponsor, AES Languages, was offering, and received a lot of responses, so I promised to keep everyone updated if there were future openings. This weekend AES is holding Boot-Camp II, a 3-hour intensive language immersion course, in Italian. The Boot-Camp II is one step beyond total Beginner Boot-Camp, and covers essential topics such as regular verbs, adjectives, gender and number, and vocabulary building. Perfect for students with a little background in the language or who would like a review of the fundamentals,but don't want to start at the very beginning. This course may be too basic for some of you, but could be just right for many of us and an excellent chance to review. We would love to see some of you there, the class is a lot of fun and Meetup members can receive a %25 discount (regular price $55) with promotion code meetup32512! Email boston.classes@aeslanguages.com if you have any questions or would like to register (you can also register on the AES website www.aeslanguages.com) and don't forget your promotion code!

Have a fantastic weekend and I'm looking forward to seeing some of you at our upcoming Mediterranean wine tasting!

A presto,

Felicia