Impress for Success! How to Make the Right Impression at Work and Personal Life.
• Are you wondering how to make a desirable impression on your boss or clients, your partners or friends or family members, your employees or potential employer?
• Are you curious to know why often the impression you make may differ from the one you expected?
• Are you interested to know why sometimes your relationships at work or private life are not working out and how to ‘fix’ them?
Get the answers for these and more questions by joining the interactive workshop hosted by Lorena Nunez, specialist in Project and Change Management and imparted by Yulia Seredina, International Trainer specialized in Developing Relationships in Business and Private Life and Owner at Relations4Business http://www.relations4business.com
In this workshop you will learn by experience:
• What does psychology tell about the process of perception and making an impression (based on Personal Construct theory by psychologist George Kelly).
• How to explore the ways, in which your boss and clients, partners and friends or family members, employees and potential employer make an impression of you.
• How to use this knowledge to understand others better and enhance your results and relationships both in your work and personal life.
19:00 - 19:15 Registration
19:15 - 20:45 Practical Workshop
20:45 - 21:30 Debate/Network drinks
Standard Price: €18 p.p. (included first drink at the bar)
Special Price of EUR €9 p.p. (included first drink at the bar) if you bring someone with you new to the group. Please send an e-mail to [masked] with the details.
How to reserve your seat:
In order to reserve your seat please make a transfer the corresponding amount to: ING Bank Amsterdam;[masked]; M.E. Vega - Reference "Impress for Success”, indicating your name.
Location: NH Caransa Hotel
Meeting Room (Saskia).
Thank you and look forward to seeing you there!
About the Trainer:
Certified international trainer and owner at Relations4Business Yulia has been helping businesses and individuals develop their relationships at work and private life by designing and delivering in-company training courses and workshops for individuals since 2005. What makes her courses fascinating and valuable for the businesses and learners is her principles of taking an individual approach and to work for quality and results, her creativity to design unique programs and her positive attitude to make the process or learning inspiring, interacting and fun for the learners.