Understanding your Uniqueness Makes you Irreplaceable in the Professional Arena.
· Are you aware of what your unique strengths and talents and how you use them in a daily basis?
· Do you only focus on fixing your weaknesses instead of developing your natural talents?
· Are your career ambitions aligned with your strengths?
· Do you want to identify the wider range of talents you may have and how these complement others?
Discover more about your uniqueness as a professional and join us in this interactive workshop hosted by Lorena Nunez, specialist in Project and Change Management, and imparted by Ariane Hoekstra, Training specialist and Team Leader for the last 7 years empowering professionals through the leverage of their strengths.
In this practical workshop you will increase your personal awareness and:
1) Identify clearly your talents and strengths (even those which are not obvious to you)
2) Define them and their scope and understand how you consistently use them
3) Be challenged to explore a possible strength or talent
4) Understand the importance of different talents within a team and how they complement each other
18:45 - 19:00 Registration
19:00 - 20:45 Practical Workshop
20:45 - 21:30 Debate/Network drinks
Price: €18 p.p. (included first drink at the bar)
If you are a member of this group and bring an accompanying person with you, price is half for both: EUR9 p.p. including a drink. Please send me an e-mail in advance for it to [masked]
In order to reserve your seat please make a transfer the corresponding amount to: ING Bank Amsterdam; NL98INGB[masked]; M.E. Vega, Reference "Live up to your Strengths”, indicating your full name.
Date: Wednesday, April 28th 2014
Place: NH Schiller, Rembrandtplein 19, Amsterdam
Thank you and look forward to seeing you there!
About the Trainer:
Ariane Hoekstra has been managing teams for the last 7 years and has a passion for personal and professional growth to maximize the individual’s potential in for life fulfillment and inspiration. She studied a Post Graduate on Training and Development in Singapore and has a Bachelor's in Sociology. Currently, she is a Facilitator for a National Leadership Development Program at AIESEC.