Internationals in Melbourne - English Conversation Skills Message Board › We're moving to something bigger!

We're moving to something bigger!

A former member
Hi everyone!

Firstly, I'd like to offer my sincere apologies for the lack of activity in this group over the last month.

I have been very busy with exams and work, but my exams are now over and everything went well :)

This meetup group has grown extraordinarly quickly due to great support from you all as members.

It has grown so big that we have now linked up with the Chambers Institute, an English school who will be organising conversational events very similar to what we have been doing in this meetup group.

Could I please ask all members to goin our new group?

The address is:

http://www.meetup.com/Free-English-Conversation-Skills-Chambers-Institute/­

As existing meetup.com members, just click 'join group' and you'll be part of our new, improved and bigger conversational meetup group.

I will be moving into a similar administrative role with the Chambers Institute and we greatly look forward to providing social conversational events where we can all practice our conversational English.

I look forward to meeting you all at one of our future events and catching up with those who have attened our past.

This current 'Internationals in Melbourne Group' will be shutting down at the end of March.

All upcoming events will be organised from our new meetup group.

See you all on the other side.

Regards,

Alfred Chan