Last year Gabriel made over $200,000 in his sales consulting business and travelled for 4 months. Throughout the year he worked 10-20 hours per week on average.
During this workshop he is going show you his never before revealed high-level strategies on how to:
• Fill your sales pipeline with qualified sales opportunities
• Use a whiteboard to co-create an engaging buying experience for clients
• Create winning proposals based on value not time
• Outsource to create ongoing referral and repeat income streams
• Productize your knowledge and re-use it for scalability
People go into consulting for 3 reasons, 1 to build a team of experts, 2 to become a high profile individual consultant, or 3 to bring in short term cashflow to support a budding product or online business. This workshop will show you how to support all 3 of these goals and the simple principles that the most successful consultants use to make over six figures.
Gabriel Padva is the founder and principal consultant at 30,000 FT Strategies, a Vancouver based consulting firm which focuses on sales and marketing alignment by maximizing people, process, and technology to increase overall revenues. Gabriel has over 15 years of sales and marketing experience in multiple industries ranging from high-tech, real estate, and venture capital.
INTERNET MASTERMINDS GROUP
We're at Suite 210 – 1737 West 3rd Avenue, Vancouver, BC inside Suite Genius
IMG On LinkedIn
IMG On Facebook