Social media and social networks are becoming vital sources for prospecting, lead generation and client engagement. In fact a recent study of over 500 sales professionals found that 72.6% of sales professionals that use social media outperformed their peers that don’t.
This of course is only true if you have a solid strategy and process to use social media as a tool – not a distraction.
In this session Shane Gibson will share with you:
• How to define and hone in on your target “nano-tribes” online
• How your social graph impacts your ability to close deals and generate leads.
• How to maximize your social profiles so they attract clients
• Why the “Content is King” marketing crowd doesn’t get social selling
• A 10 step quiz to determine if you’re social networking is actually “social notworking.”
• How to position yourself as a “Thought Leader” in your market niche
Shane Gibson was recently ranked on Forbes.com as the #5 on the list of the Top 30 Social Sales Influencers on the planet. He has spoken to over 100,000 people on stages in Canada, USA, India, Malaysia, Chile, Colombia and Brazil – delivering seminars and training on sales, marketing, social selling, and social media including Guerrilla Social Media Marketing. He is also co-author of 3 books on sales and social media. He is also the Sales Trainer for BuildDirect Technologies.
INTERNET MASTERMINDS GROUP
We've moved to a new location! Suite 210 – 1737 West 3rd Avenue, Vancouver, BC
IMG On LinkedIn
IMG On Facebook