Now introducing a fresh new way to discover more about meditation. Imagine meeting new friends and exploring important life topics over a cup of fresh tea while sitting on the deck, by the pond, or in our peaceful meditation hall.
Each week of the month we will have a certain theme, to which we explore how meditation can bring change and benefits to that area of our life.
- First Tuesday every month: Improving Relationships
- Second Tuesday: How to deal with stress at work
- Third Tuesday: Health, wellness, and healing with meditation
- Fourth Tuesday: Clarity and decision making
- For months when we have a fifth Tuesday, we will have an open forum, with the topic to be decided by those who attend.
Stay tuned as we introduce exciting details of weekly topics to talk about. Whatever the theme may be we know that you will walk away with new insight on how meditation can bring numerous benefits and transformations to your life!
Come, listen, ask, practice, share, and experience the countless benefits of connecting the mind, body, and spirit, getting to know more about yourself, and stepping a little closer to the true happiness and true freedom that is already within you. We look forward to meeting you all soon!
* NOTE * Universal Door Meditation Center has generously allowed us to have our meetups at their wonderful location. There are no fees for Tuesdays meetups however any donations would be greatly appreciated to help pay for website fees, electricity, teas/snacks... thank you so much for your support in keeping this group growing and going! - Your Organizer/Host Kristine Huynh