Help support your MeetupChip in
Introverts Place provides a quiet sanctuary for introverts to meet.
Why only introverts? Our goals are:
• To honor our introverted tendency to be private and low key
• To encourage us to come out knowing the events will not be draining
• To facilitate comfort and familiarity when sharing
• To understand more about introversion
• To be better partners, friends, parents, employees etc.
What introverts get that sets us apart from other Meetups:
• Organizer - our group is run by introverts, for introverts
• Location - secret batcave** that is even quieter than the library
• Perspective - getting out of our heads and being understood by others who have been there, instead of dealing with life's ups and downs alone
**Our secret batcave is a studio (sound proof, no windows with random strangers looking at us). Definitely unlike the library, Starbucks, even co-working space for independent consultants... or everywhere else that can be so overrun by crowds or conversations that you cannot hear yourself THINK!
The Introverts Place is great for quiet, meaningful conversations, yet with the flexibility to get giddy about our passions! Our place also has complete A/V equipment to practice presentations if you want a supportive audience. It is an informal alternative to the strictness and procedures of Toastmasters.
Get inspired inside the Introverts Place!
518 Single C-Effer's of North DFW
7,402 Random People
930 Chinese Speakers