Welcome to our PIE Meetup Circle! I know, it sounds like a dessert group and although there may be some of that, PIE is actually an acronym for Powerful Intuitive Empath. Being a sensitive, empathic intuitive, I know how life can feel like an emotional roller coaster. Being empathic, we are sensitive to the emotions and even sometimes the physical sensations others are experiencing around us. Because we are so capable of seeing and experiencing life through the eyes of others, it’s easy to pick up their emotions and even physical pain. Is it possible some who are diagnosed by doctors as manic-depressives are actually empathic sensitives, experiencing the emotions of those around them? Of course, we don’t diagnose or prescribe and some really do have chemical imbalances in the body. But personally, I would not want to live in a world without empathy. Would you? Could YOU?
If you’re reading this note, you might be wondering if this group is for you. Please ask yourself some of the following questions:
1. Do you often feel exhausted after being in a public place like a shopping mall?
2. Have you ever walked into a room and felt conflict in the air?
3. Do you often ‘tear up’ easily watching a tender movie or even commercial?
4. Does it ‘break your heart’ to see children, animals or others hurting?
5. Do complete strangers seem to trust and share private information with you?
6. Does it hurt you to hurt someone else’s feelings?
7. Can you get lost in a musical experience?
8. Are you really good at seeing another’s point of view?
9. Do you feel great joy in committing a ‘random act of kindness’?
10. Do you feel great love for people and animals in general?
There are so many more questions we can ask ourselves about being empathic. When you were a child, did you ever know things about people before they told you how they felt? It’s so confusing to a child when they intuitively know the truth and someone lies to cover up their true feelings or emotions. I call this ‘crazy making’ because it caused us as empaths to doubt the truth of our intuition. Perhaps you still doubt what you knew then and know now because others told you to stop being so sensitive and just get over it! So, you might have tried developing a ‘hard or frozen heart’. I know because I’ve been through many times of hiding my true feelings and reactions to what I know intuitively.
If you can relate to any of this, please some and join our PIE Circle. We are not here to give advice, but rather to support each other as we become the powerful intuitive beings of light and love that we ‘signed up for’ before we were even born into these physical bodies. We are here now because we chose to be! Our power is not a power over others, but it is a collaborative-cooperative power that makes our lives and the lives of other sweeter, kinder and richer!
We don’t know how large and powerful we can become, but we will explore what it means to care deeply and to joyously ‘BE GOOD’ in the world!
At this point, we do have limited seating, but we will find a way to accommodate our growing circle of empaths!
DATE: The 3rd Wednesday of the month
TIME: 7:00 PM (6:30 Social and Registration)
FEE: $25.00 per person
LOCATION: 4131 Parterre Drive, Frisco, TX 75033